Your questions answered :
1. HOW DO I PLACE A BOOKING?
To place an order simply call us on 07930 645978/ 0208 441 6336 or fill out the enquiry form in the first instance. We will then contact you to discuss your requirements and if you prefer we can arrange to meet with you at your convenience. Bookings are always confirmed by email
2. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM NUMBER YOU CATER FOR?
Please contact us in the first instance as we are happy to discuss your requirements, a minimum spend usually applies for BBQs.
3. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
All food as agreed at time of booking and the services of two to three staff (depending on the size of the catering required) for approximately 3 hours (from the time of arrival to the food being ready for serving to your guests buffet style).
4. WHEN DO I NEED TO DECIDE ON MY FINAL MENU AND NUMBER OF GUESTS?
Three weeks prior to the event.
5. DO YOU CATER FOR SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS?
Yes, please call us in the first instance and we will be happy to assist your dietary needs. Please also advise at the time of booking of any allergies known at least two weeks before the event.
6. HOW EARLY DO I NEED TO BOOK?
It is always advisable to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
7. WHEN IS PAYMENT DUE?
Half (50%) the anticipated total amount is payable at the time of booking, and the balance is payable is three weeks prior to the event.
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY BOOKING?
If a cancellation is made up to 6 weeks prior to the event, 50% of the deposit is charged. If the cancellation is made within 4 weeks of the event, then 50% of the total value of the catering is charged.
9. WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept cash, BACS or cheques payable to Olympic Catering.
10. WILL YOUR STAFF WEAR UNIFORM?
Yes, all our staff will wear a smart uniform.
11. CAN THE CUSTOMER PROVIDE THEIR OWN FOOD AS WELL AND/OR MEAT FOR THE BBQ?
Unfortunately due to stringent laws and regulatory pre-requisites that consider, monitor, and focus fully on health and safety, and include the transparent traceability, handling, and storage of food, we are unable to provide this service.
12. CAN I HAVE A BBQ IN THE WINTER?
We can prepare your BBQ any time of year! All we need is the space as we have the shelter available to allow us to cook outside.